Knowing your insurance rights guarantees that you'll receive the proper coverage for your auto body repairs. Allow our experienced team to guide you through the entire insurance process.
• You are not required to get more than 1 estimate
• Select the shop of your choice to make the repairs
• Repairs may only be authorized by the vehicle owner
• Estimates on all repairs may vary
• Repairs must be paid for upon completion of services
• All repairs will be completed in a timely manner
• Any questions or concerns will be answered by our staff
Stay calm! Be sure that you don't leave the scene so that all information can be collected by the appropriate authorities. You'll also want to make sure that you don't discuss the accident with anyone besides the police and your insurance agency, and that you exchange all contact information with the other party involved. Then, bring your vehicle to Fuller's Auto Body Inc. right away for all repairs.
Discuss your insurance options today.
Receive a lifetime warranty on all repairs when you choose Fuller's Auto Body.